Hydrotherapy is a part of Naturopathy, that involves the use of water in different forms and temperature for the treatment of various conditions. Water is used internally and externally in all its forms - steam, liquid or ice, to cleanse and restore health. It's used in the forms of various baths, packs, jets compresses to name a few.
Hydro baths and packs- (like steam bath, hip bath, foot bath, arm bath, spinal bath)
- → Relieves localized pain and inflammations
- → Relieves congestive headaches
- → Relieves spasms and facilitates easy breathing in asthma
- → Relieves constipation, indigestion, flatulence, fissures and hemorrhoids
- → Corrects menstrual disorders like dysmenorrhoea, menorrhogia and leucorrhoea
- → Relaxes back pain
- → Insomnia, relaxes spinal nerves.
- → Steam bath help remove toxins through sweating
- → Relieves skin constipation
- → Improves circulation